ElanoraGold Coast Suburb Profile
Tucked away behind Palm Beach amid a range of parklands and natural reserves, Elanora is a popular area for families, particularly those with young children.
With nearby golf courses and many of the older trees in the area being conserved during development the suburb is a very green area with plenty of space.
Unlike its neighbouring canal estates, Elanora is positioned on a ridge giving residents wonderful ocean, creek or lake views. Most people of Elanora live in houses within estates while there is still some semi-rural homes in the southern area closer to Currumbin Valley.
Elanora Schools & Education
- Elanora State School
- Elanora State High School
Golf Courses in Elanora
Tally Valley Golf Course
A challenging nine-hole course open to social play seven days a week with motorised buggy hire and full clubhouse facilities.
Phone: 07 5533 9121
Address: 385 Guineas Creek Rd, Elanora
Elanora Shopping Districts
- The Pines Elanora Shopping Centre
- The Pines Family Practice
- Elanora Medical Centre
- 19th Avenue Family Practice
- McKee Medical Services Pty Ltd
- Saffron St Surgery
Elanora Gardens Retirement Living
- Offers retirees affordable housing options close to transport, shopping and services.
- The friendly community environment offers security, low home maintenance and community areas.
- Phone: 1800 990 446, 1 Pines Lane, Elanora
Pine Lake Village
- A resort style village amid picturesque gardens and a tidal lake, allowing residents a serene lifestyle in a close knit community.
- Offering a range of living options and activities such as games rooms, indoor bowls, library and even a swimming pool Pine Lake is made for comfortable retired living.
- Phone: 1800 727 170, 11 Araucaria Way, Elanora
Blue Care Pineshaven Aged Care Facility
- Offering low care, respite services and dementia care, aging in place is available at Pineshaven as residents can remain at the facility as their needs change.
- With a range of facilities and social support, residents are supported in remaining independent for as long as possible.
- Phone: 07 5534 5433, 17 Applecross Way, Elanora
Images courtesy Tourism & Events Queensland, Tourism Australia, Destination Gold Coast, Getty Images & Flickr user Petra Bensted