Gold Coast Tourist Information
What you need to know if you're holidaying...
The Gold Coast is recognised as the undisputed tourist capital of Australia. While over 500,000 locals enjoy the lifestyle the area offers (making it Australia's sixth largest city), 4.2 million visitors a year also arrive to find a remarkable place for a holiday.
Here's the tourist and tourism information you'll want to know if you're coming to the Gold Coast on holidays (if you're looking for things do do while you're on holiday, there's a whole things to do section with info on all the theme parks, tourist attractions, and even free stuff!). If there's something else you think we should mention here, let us know and we'll write about it!
Read our guides to the Gold Coast's favourite holiday destinations - find out what the most popular things to do are, shopping, dining and interactive maps.
Virtual Tours & Online Guides
Gold Coast Weather, Transport Options... All that stuff
- Gold Coast Car Hire — Compare car rental prices using Oodles.
- Gold Coast Weather — Forecasts and historical averages
- Gold Coast Airport transfers — How to get from point A to your hotel door
- Brisbane Airport transfers — Coming from the north? No problem, you have options.
- Telephones and Internet cafes — E.T. phone home, travellers check email
More Gold Coast Tourist information
- Visit the official Gold Coast Tourism Bureau
See what other travellers think about the Gold Coast;