The Gold Coast has roughly 500,000 residents and hosts millions of visitors each year, making it one of the most exciting and thriving communities in Australia.
We're part of the fastest growing area in the country and tens of thousands of people move to the Coast each year from interstate and overseas - the Gold Coast is the 6th largest city in Australia, and Australia's largest non-capital city.
It's a beautiful place to live, and the community section of Gold Coast Australia.com is here to help you make the most of it.
What's in this Section
- Gold Coast Churches, Temples & Places of Worship
- Community & Emergency Services
- Gold Coast Culture
- Dog Exercise Areas
- Education on the Gold Coast:
- Quick Facts about the Gold Coast
- Local Geography
- Local Government Information
- Local Health Care Services
- A History of the Gold Coast
- Latest Gold Coast News
- Gold Coast Sporting Clubs, Activities & Organisations
- Gold Coast Suburb Profiles
If there's something you'd like to know about moving to, or living on the Gold Coast that we haven't covered here, please drop us a line and let us know.
Useful links for residents and potential residents
- Moving to Queensland Guide from the Queensland Government
- Migrating to Australia Guide from the Australian Government