This website is owned and operated by e-CBD Pty Ltd - an Australian web development company based on Queensland's Gold Coast.
Your use of this website will be taken by us as acceptance of the following terms, conditions and policies.
When you visit our web site, our web server automatically recognizes your Internet Protocol (IP) address. Your IP address is non-identifying and is used to compile statistics about traffic to our web site.
Personal information you provide us in 'feedback' forms and booking/reservation forms is collected for the sole purpose of processing your enquiry and contacting you to confirm details. Such personally identifying information is stored offline in a secure environment and should you want your personal details to be removed from our database you can do so at any time by e-mailing us at [email protected], or phoning us on +617 5531 3810.
We will only pass personal information onto third parties with whom you have made a booking, enquiry or reservation. Under no circumstance do we pass your information on to third parties which are not directly related to the processing of your booking, enquiry or reservation. We do not send out unsolicited email.
We may compile information regarding what pages visitors access or visit, but these statistics will not provide personally identifying details. By using our web site you are consenting to the collection and use of this information by this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The material contained on this web site is protected by copyright. You may use this web site only for your personal and non commercial purposes. Except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on this web site, or create any other material using material on this web site, without obtaining the prior written consent of e-CBD.
Those found in breach of our intellectual property rights will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining the prior written consent of e-CBD.
The web site, products, technology and processes contained in this web site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by e-CBD or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these terms. Your use of this web site must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
Ratings and Comments
Sections of this website incorporate ratings and comments from the general public and from the Gold Coast Australia.com editorial team. Opinions are are not neccessarily those of the publisher and no responsibility or liability is taken for opinions expressed on this website.
This web site contains links to web sites of third parties ("external sites"). Links to, or framing of, external sites should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by e-CBD of the owners or operators of the external sites, or for any information, products or services referred to on the external sites unless expressly indicated on this web site.
e-CBD makes no warranties and accepts no liability in relation to material contained on external sites.
e-CBD makes no warranty in respect of the strength or effectiveness of any security measures involved with this website. e-CBD is not responsible for events arising from unauthorised access of the information you provide.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on the web browser on your computer. Any web server (including this one) may:
- Store one or more cookies in your browser;
- Request your browser to transmit this data back to the web server; or
- Request your browser to transmit a cookie that has been stored on your browser by another site within the same internet domain.
This web site may store cookies on your web browser in order to improve service for you on your subsequent visits to this web site.
By using cookies, web sites can track information about visitors' use of the site and provide customised content. Most web browsers can be configured to notify the user when a cookie is received, allowing you to either accept or reject it. You may also inspect the cookies stored by your web browser and remove any that you do not want.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Except where to do so would cause any part of these Terms to be illegal, void or unenforceable, e-CBD:
- Excludes all conditions and warranties implied into these Terms;
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, is not liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered, in connection with use of this web site; and
- Excludes liability (whether that liability arises under contract, tort (including negligence) or statute) for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including without limitation loss of revenue and loss of, or damage to, data) suffered or incurred in connection with this web site.
Without limiting the general disclaimer, e-CBD:
- Makes no warranty as to the completeness or accuracy of any material or as to its merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. e-CBD is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this web site or if that information is not up-to-date;
- Will not be liable for disruptions to this web site; and
- Is not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with use of this web site or an external site. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for use from this web site is free of viruses or anything else that may interfere with or damage the operation of your computer systems.
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.