Australia Day - the biggest and best free one day event of the year:
Join us as the Gold Coast comes out to celebrate Australia's birthday at a jam-packed day full of fun, food and entertainment including:
- JJ Richards Woodchopping Championships - see the chips fly with our Aussie axe men
- Billy Lids Playground - $3 pony rides, carnival rides, face painting, animal nursery, native wildlife and puppet shows
- Neumann's Bush Track - sheep shearing, whip cracking, snake shows, blacksmithing, damper making plus a wide range of historical displays
- $5000 Gold Coast Gift Footrace
- The Big Top Family Circus with Chinese lion dancers, kids circus workshops and circus performances
- Australian Citizenship Ceremony
- Dinki-di Aussie foodKids shows and activities, bands and much, much more!
Limited parking will be available on site. We encourage the use of public transport to the event.
26 January 2013
Time: 10am to 4pm
135 Bundall Road
Surfers Paradise, 4217