All Star Battle - Cheer Edition
The All Star Battle – cheer edition, is working out to be the most exciting event AASCF have run to date. How long has Australia been waiting for a competition that is JUST CHEER!!!!
All teams compete their routine both days, 1st days 40% score plus 2nd days 60% score added together to determine the conquerors.
There is also group & partner stunt – performing Saturday night only
In addition to all the normal AASCF Championship values, the BATTLE Championships will have enhanced production values and will be a perfect opportunity to establish & fine tune routines over the 2 performances.
The reasons why you can’t miss the ALL-STAR BATTLE!!!!!
- Australia’s first ever ONLY CHEER competition
- 9 run sprung floor
- All your teams get to compete twice, once on the Saturday and once on the Sunday – perfect way to perfect your routines for States – and still good rates when you consider you compete your routines twice over 2 days
- Every athlete receives a participation banner to take home
- Every club receives a participation banner to hang in your gym
- Highest Scoring and Grand Champion banners
- Banners to 5th place in every section
- All levels, age groups, novice, scholastic and university cheer is offered at the BATTLE
- Only series in Australia to use POINTS REVIEW system getting instant feedback from the judges
- International judges
- Score sheets are handed out after competition on the Saturday so you can work on areas for your Sunday performance