Gold Coast Convention & Exhibition Centre
Home to some of Australia’s most beautiful beaches and year-round sunshine, the Gold Coast is truly a unique place to do business as compared to the hustle and bustle of the metropolis. The award-winning facilities of the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre (GCCEC) makes the Gold Coast the perfect place to mix business and pleasure.
The AUD$167 million GCCEC offers the flexibility of catering for 10 to 6,000 people, specialising in all events from small meetings and gatherings to corporate and association conferences, national and international incentives, banquets, exhibitions, concerts and sporting and special events. On-site multi-award-winning catering driven by state of the art technology and culinary expertise also makes for an unforgettable experience for the taste buds.
Consistently at the forefront of innovation, the Centre provides state of the art business facilities and wireless technology capable of sustaining up to 3,000 concurrent users as well as world-class audio visual creative services.
The Centre is located within walking distance of more than 3,000 Broadbeach accommodation rooms, the surf beach and the chic Broadbeach precinct featuring more than 100 restaurants and cafes, so finding a nearby place to eat, play and sleep is never hard.
The Centre is also conveniently linked via under cover walkway to Jupiters, the Gold Coast’s award-winning hotel-casino complex.
Established in 2004, the Centre has also won numerous industry and tourism awards and achieved induction into the prestigious Meetings and Events Industry Awards Hall of Fame in 2010 for 'Best National Meeting Venue (500+ delegates)' and took out the title again in 2012.
Synonymous with entertainment on the Gold Coast, the Centre continues to attract a diverse mix of entertainers and events including big acts Powderfinger, Pink, Mariah Carey, numerous sporting events including World Title Boxing, as well as an extensive list of corporate and industry conferences, year after year.
An industry-leading venue located within one of Australia’s most attractive tourist destinations. Where else to book your next event but at the GCCEC?
Quick Facts About The GCCEC
- The Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre is located 18.3km from Coolangatta airport, 3.5km from Surfers Paradise and walking distance from more than 3,000 accommodation rooms and the beach.
- The venue features a 6,000 seated arena, 4 exhibition halls and 22 meeting rooms, as well as naturally lit spaces ideal for cocktail party-style setups.
- Centre highlights include onsite Box Office and Ticketek, award-winning cuisine, in-house audio visual services, marketing and public relations support and professional event management.
- The Centre is purpose designed to cater for a wide variety of events ranging from 10 to 6,000 people. Small meetings, seminars and banquets are welcome.
- Australia's largest regional centre, the GCCEC offers total wireless technology capable of sustaining up to 3,000 concurrent users, enabling delegates and visitors to log on to email and the internet from wherever they are in the venue.
- The GCCEC is a benchmark sustainable venue and the first convention centre worldwide to be awarded EarthCheck Gold Certification recognising the venue's commitment to operating at the world’s highest environmental standards.
Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre
Cnr Gold Coast Highway and TE Peters Drive,
Broadbeach QLD AUSTRALIA 4218
Phone: +61 7 5504 4000